Our Leader in Training (LIT) programs are awesome experiences for young people aged 15-18 who are interested in growing and developing in Christian Leadership.
LIT is a life changing leadership development experience, where participants will engage in a range of activities and sessions engaging them in personal formation, spiritual formation as well as some practical leadership skills and training, particularly targeted at emerging young leaders.
As part of the program our LITs will learn and engage alongside some of our Primary Camps across a number of campsites, culminating in them spending some time shadowing one of our experienced Primary Camp leaders through their camp experience.
Participants in LIT can expect to:
- Gain a greater understanding of yourself
- Learn how to work together and lead together in a team
- Develop their leadership skills and abilities
- Gain a greater understanding of what goes in to running camp
- Develop skills and techniques in how to young people
- Grow in their knowledge and understanding of the Bible
- Understand how to share their faith with others
- Strengthen their relationship with Christ
- Be prepared for future leadership opportunities
Currently we run LIT either as an intensive alongside our Summer Camps, as well as in partnership with some of our amazing local church partners.
To find out more about LIT, how to apply for an upcoming program, or to chat about hosting an LIT Program at your church or youth group contact our Leadership Development Coordinator Sam Farmilo on email@example.com