Summer LIT Program
Our Leader in Training (LIT) program is an awesome experience for young people aged 15-18 who are interested in growing and developing in Christian Leadership.
LIT is an intensive, life changing two week experience, where participants will engage in a range of activities and sessions engaging them in personal formation, spiritual formation as well as some practical leadership skills and training.
As part of the program our LITs will get to be a part of our THREE Summer Primary Camps across three different campsites, culminating in them spending some time
shadowing one of our experienced Primary Camp leaders through their camp experience.
Participants in LIT can expect to:
- Gain a greater understanding of yourself
- Learn how to work together and lead together in a team
- Develop their leadership skills and abilities
- Gain a greater understanding of what goes in to running camp
- Develop skills and techniques in how to young people
- Grow in their knowledge and understanding of the Bible
- Understand how to share their faith with others
- Strengthen their relationship with Christ
- Be prepared for future leadership opportunities
There is no arguing that the LIT program is a life changing experience, and we would encourage anyone to be a part of it.
As the number of participants is limited every year, there is an application process that needs to be undertaken in order to be accepted into the LIT program.